Cooking for One Care Package – Basket Hamper
This thoughtful care package contains:
- Cooking for one 282-page cook book
- Hand woven, locally made basket
- Bespoke hand thrown ceramic bowl by Kerry Kirby Ceramics (size and designs may vary slightly)
- Hillfarm extra virgin cold pressed rapeseed oil 750ml
- Hillfarm Suffolk honey 227g jar
- Cooking for One wooden spoon
- Munchy Seeds 2 x 125g packets
- Munchy seeds recipe booklet & snack ideas
- 70% Ecuadorian cacao cooking chocolate from local chocolate makers Harris & James 2 x 200g bar
- Cooking for One tote bag
- Cooking for One bookmark
Cooking for One contains no platitudes about what a great healer time can be, it is a candid account of the raw pain and utter loneliness that grief can bring about. Those who have opened up about their grief have told it as it really is, not what they think people want to hear. They tell you what has helped and the lessons that they have learned along the way.
So, as well as containing delicious recipes, Cooking for One aims to serve as a personal handbook designed to help the bereaved navigate their personal pathway of grief. Despite people telling them that they ‘really ought to be getting over the worst of it by now’ – and however much they appear to be outwardly coping – perhaps the pain will never fully fade and nor would they wish it to.
All profits from sales of Cooking for One will be donated to Cruse Bereavement Care, whose work in supporting bereaved people in Norfolk and Suffolk is invaluable.
The Cooking for One care package is available for you to collect from one of our homes. Please specify which of our homes you wish to collect from in the drop down list.